Lowongan Kerja Regional Sales Manager - West (Sumatera, Jawa Barat, Jabodetabek) Indofood Group Juli 2019
Over a number of decades PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk has been progressively transformed to become a Total Food Solutions company with operations in all stages of food manufacturing from the production of raw materials and their processing through to consumer products in the market. Today, it is renowned as a well–established company & a leading player in each category of business in which it operates. In its business operations, Indofood capitalizes on its resilient business model with 4 complementary Strategic Business Groups :
Consumer Branded Products (CBP). Indofood CBP is one of the leading packaged food producers in Indonesia, with a wide range of packaged food products. ICBP product brands are among the strongest brands with the most significant mind share in Indonesia for consumer food brands.
Bogasari, primarily a producer of wheat flour as well as pasta. Its business operations are supported by shipping and packaging units.
Agribusiness. The Group’s principal business activities range from research and development, seed breeding, oil palm cultivation and milling; as well as the production & marketing of branded cooking oils, margarine and shortening. In addition, the Group is also involved in the cultivation and processing of rubber and sugar cane as well as other crops.
Distribution, which boasts the most extensive distribution network in Indonesia, distributes the majority of Indofood’s and its subsidiaries’ consumer products as well as third–party products.
Our Vision :
"A Total Food Solutions Company"
Our Mission :
1. To provide sustainable solutions for food needs
2. To continuously improve our people, processes and technologies
3. To contribute to the welfare of the society
4. To continuously improve stakeholders’ values
Our Values :
“With discipline as the basis of our way of life; We conduct our business with integrity; We treat our stakeholders with respect; and together we unite to strive for excellence and continuous innovation.”
- Plan to endure achievement of divisional and personal target aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Execute promotion program with cost efficiency
- Ensuring availabitiy and visibility our products in every territory through excellent execution of all the commercial program
- Exploring and maintaining number of outlet
- Conduct regular sales and business reviews to evaluate sales performance
- Manage, develop, and motivate sales team to develop their skills
Job Specifications :
- Bachelor's degree, any major
- Min. 13 years experience in FMCG as Area Sales and minimum 5 years as Regional Sales Manager (familiar with Sumatera and Jakarta area)
- Had extensive experience in Local Modern Trade, General Trade, and create strategy for introducing new product in the territory
- Had experience in leading sales team, building customer relationship, and exploring new territories
- Good in Excel and data
- Have a strong analytical skill, negotiation skill, leadership skill, also developing customer
- Solid leadership attitude person, mature, and good team player in engaging with all stakeholder
- Willing to be placed in Sudirman